Sunday, October 9, 2011

Back from KY! :)

Back from the land of ponies that is more commonly known as Kentucky... :) Had a good time, though I'd like to have done less working and more sight seeing! It's gorgeous down there. I highly recommend going for a visit if you're a horse person or not. I'm about to go see Digby but I did get a text earlier in the week that he is 75% better, off bute and going back out in his mini pen but still lame. Such is life, I suppose...

I've got three potential "homes" for Digby lined up that all seem to be ok. I haven't seen any of them in person but they were all recommended by great people so hopefully one of them will be ok for me to keep him there. I'm still hoping for a miracle but I honestly think at this point, financially and mentally, it's best for both of us even if he does become sound in the next two weeks that he should just go live out for 6 months to a year with friends and be a horse. It's not the end of the world. He'd certainly be happy just hanging out and eating all day!

Again, if anyone knows of a place that meets the requirements in my last post, please let me know! Thanks. Hope everyone had a good week while I was away! Expect more frequent posts now and a Grooming Tip Tuesday this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment