Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Blogs, by the numbers.

Sometimes, I don't feel like blogging. Other times, I'm too busy to blog.

Digby, 2010. He knows several tricks :)
Since I have been the latter as of late and I have time now, I thought it would be fun to list all the blogs I read regularly and how many blog posts I've missed since I haven't read any since the second to last week or the last week of July... Yeah. Admittedly, I MAY have read some posts on specific blogs and forgotten and my computer isn't the best for accurate posts (sometimes counts 2 posts on the same day as 1 post) sooo it might not be 100% correct. I didn't list anyone who's blog I follow if they didn't post since then. I don't want to make anyone feel bad because, you know, I've been there myself busy bloggers!!

26 - 'Fraidy Cat Eventing
26 - Bay with Chrome
26 - Behind the Bit
19 - She Moved to Texas
18 - Viva Carlos
16 - A Enter Spooking
16 - Hand Gallop
14 - Cob Jockey
14 - Sprinkler Bandits
12 - A Collection of Madcap Escapades 
12 - Paradigm Farms
12 - Smooth Strides
11 - Dandyism
11 - Hopeful Jumpers
11 - Ponytude
11 - Post Secret (not horsey, love it anyway)
11 - Zen and the Art of Baby Horse Management
10 - Back in The Tack
10 - Stories from the Saddle
10 - Wilbur, Ellie and Emily
9 - Oh Gingersnap
8 - Draft Mare
8 - Fly on Over
7 - Bringing Up Baby
7 - Four Mares No Money
7 - Guinness on Tap
7 - Poor Woman Showing
6 - Dotstream
6 - Eventing in Color
6 - Pony Express
5 - Bays over Baes
5 - Stubborn Together
5 - That Red Mare
5 - Jumping Percheron
5 - Weanie Eventer
4 - A Gift Horse
4 - All In
4 - EquiNovice
4 - In Omnia Paratus
4 - Incidents of Guidance 
4 - Life of Riley
4 - Me Jump Pretty One Day
4 - No Hour Wasted
4 - The Reeling
4 - The Owls Approve 
3 - A blonde, brunette and a Redhead
3 - Contact
3 - Flying Free
3 - If the Saddle Fits
3 - Peace and Carrots
3 - Stampy and the Brain
3 - The Polka Dot Periodical 
3 - Tucker the Wunderkind
2 - A Yankee in Paris
2 - Candyland
2 - Pia's Parade
2 - The Moody Mare
2 - The Poor Amateur's Almanac 
2 - The Young Horse Experience
2 - Wait for the Jump
2 - Walk, Trot, Canter, Banter
2 - We are Flying Solo
2 - Wyvern Oaks
1 - A Mare Called Lilly
1 - A Work in Progress
1- Alchemy Eventing
1- Breeches and Boat Shoes
1 - Confessions of an AA Event Rider
1 - Dressage Pony

Guess I've got some reading to do! I was done work at 4 and since it's raining, I find myself with NOTHING TO DO for once in what seems to be a very long time. This calls for some adult beverages, Netflix binging and blog reading. :) (Side note: if I missed your blog, spelled something wrong, or entered a hyperlink wrong, let me know! The adult beverages maaay have already started.)

10 comments:

  1. Apparently I'm slow on writing too! I knew I hadn't written much lately but you just put it in perspective. I've had difficulty keeping up with blogs also.

    This was a unique post, and a great way for us to discover new blogs we hadn't heard of. :) I know I did! I'll have to do this too!

    Enjoy the reading, Netflix and the beverages! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was just going to list the top couple and be like "seriously, you people post every single day" but then I realized how much I enjoyed when other folks posted the blogs they follow because a lot of bloggers don't list them anywhere.

      Reading, Netflix and beverages were all thoroughly enjoyed! I need to do that more often.

      Delete
  2. That's a ton of catch up! I wasn't writing as often when I was in grad school, but man, make me only semi-employed and I post almost every day now. I'm sure it will slow down soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I know. I was way better at posting when I worked night shifts and thus more time. I love reading your blog so make sure you still write sometimes!!

      Delete
  3. I love these kinds of posts. I always find blogs I've never seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh I feel your pain - fell behind in my reading for a couple weeks and it was soooo tempting to just hit "mark as read" .... But then again I didn't want to miss anything lol. Tricky balance!

    ReplyDelete