Wednesday, June 24, 2015

An actual Digby update!

I know, I know! I've been busy lately updating you on the move, my reminiscing, and not having much to say because of his on/off lameness.


I am happy to say the hony has been sound all week! I'm planning on riding tomorrow to see how actual work goes (ie walking) rather than the "throw on a lunge line and pray" game.


You'll also notice that the super star hony has gained some more pounds! Whoo! Id say he's about 30-50 lbs short maybe. Soooo close to not being able to see ribs! I am so happy. Fingers crossed the move to the new barn doesn't set us back at all!

2 comments:

  1. he looks great! yay for sound ponies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! I'm SO happy with how he looks. Fingers crossed he doesn't get too stressed about the move and lose some.... :)

      Delete