Tuesday, June 2, 2015

My horse is famous, again. What can your horse do?

Brb proud mom moment!



Horse nation shared my photo of Digby and his birthday poptarts! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't geeking out a little.

This is actually Digby's second claim to social media fame. In case you don't follow me on Facebook, about a year ago Digby was also in a SmartPak video. :) You have to watch until the VERY end. Digby isn't shown until around the 2:00 mark. 


So tell me! Has anyone else's horse been "famous" for a day?? 

4 comments:

  1. haha awesome! isabel's never been 'famous' to my knowledge - but don't ever tell HER that lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha she's famous in her own mind! Plus, she has a blog, so that's pretty famous. Not all horses get blogs!!

      Delete
  2. Hahah thats awesome! My horses are only famous to their weird momma. :p

    ReplyDelete